2008-01-14

OMG, it happened again. My luck is just shitty sometimes. I procrastinate on purchases a lot, which is not a real bad thing necessarily. It really helps me determine if I really want to spend the money or if I really really want it. But now there is an item that I kinda need and as MY luck would have it, the manufacturer discontinued the item. This is a picture of it.



I need it now cause I have no backup guitar to play with. At least nothing thats up to spec now. I have an old guitar but it's really not that playable cause it has dead spots on the neck. I have another but it doesn't have the tone I need. And I'm trying to get rid of it.

So let this be a lesson to all of you. If you want something really bad, get it and deal with it afterwards. I waited a little too long and now this piece which really suited me perfectly and has all the right specs on it is gone.

Shoot me now please
G

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gergy,

Does this mean you will stop procrating? Live life a little more care-free?

Misia

Unknown said...

Procrastinating.
I hate spelling errors but this is what happens when you're at work trying to sneak a msg.