2008-06-15

I saw the movie The Happening on Friday night. And all I can say is WHAT THE F*CK?
Not that it was bad, just not great. Interesting concept, plants in the NE of the US decide to go ape-shit on us and just make us kill ourselves. Watch out for the breeze.

Then on Sat my friend and I decided to hit the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. It was nice and humid! I felt like I came out of a gross sweat shower. My friend fared better than me, but she too was kinda yucky feeling. She just looks better than me sweating. HAHA.
Afterwards, we came back to my place so I could shower and we were thinking of seeing the Incredible Hulk. We decided to skip that. We went to NJ for some dinner then go back to her place and watched Oceans 11 on TV. We both kinda were snoozing in between and during commercials. We also go caught in the heavy downpour 2x. I was soaked. Nothing like squishy sneakers. ew.

Here some pics.





No comments: