2009-05-16

Grumpy ass B*tch.

Ever just wake up just being really grumpy?  Not cause you just woke up, but that is the mood that is set for the day.  Mine started about 20min after I woke up.  Now I’m in the not giving a fuck for anything mood.  Feeling some aggression too.

I think I feel more pissed off and kinda light headed at the same time.  Ever get that?  I should measure my blood pressure.  I’ve been getting light headed recently and it’s probably from high pressure. 

So here is a funny update.  I just borrowed my fathers blood pressure device and my pressure is really good actually.  Even when I’m getting the feel of being pissed and anxiety my pressure was 125/67 with a pulse of 72.  So it’s completely on the norm.  hmmm.

I’ll take it again later when I’m about to want to punch someone in their fucking face for being stupid with me.

:)

OM………………………………………….

No comments: