2010-02-15

New Beginnings Again

So here we are again all of my non readers.  It’s been quite some time since my last update.  Me thinks Aug ‘09 was the last update.  Let me check that…Yep it was.  Quite a bit has happened to me, physically, mentally, socially.   I’ve become quite the bit of the fucked monkey as my friend Thomas says.  I gave it some time since the last blog and just felt like keeping the blog and updating might bring me some sanity.  Perhaps even start posting my updates and sharing with friends again.  I tried that before, but I don’t think most of you were interested in hearing any of this.   I want to bring some change to the look as well to the blog and as soon as I figure out how that is done, I’ll do it.  

If you have any ideas for me, you know where to email me.  Just be sure to mention my blog in the subject.

I’ll start posting up some new random photos as well.  That’s a favorite of mine.

G

No comments: