2010-02-26

Who shovels snow at 2AM? I do.

Boy, we complain about not having any more snowy winters and then Mother Nature responded.  Actually, she’s been too generous this season.  I just did my last shovel at 2am.  No need cause it was still snowing but it makes it easier to clean up later and when it’s not packed from all the walking.

I’ve been a little stumped with what to write lately.  The feeling to write again is eluding me and I push to try and keep it going.  Recently 2 friends read some of the blog page.  YAY for small victories.  But still lacking proper motivation.

I have been getting depressed again lately.  It stopped for a little bit when I thought I had figured out a way to get some of my worries sorted out.  I think I made a mistake though.  What turned into non paranoia is turning into resentment possibly?  But fear is definitely coming back into play.  With that the depression and lack of motivation set in again, not to skip on mentioning that I want to eat myself into oblivion.  I had 13oz of pasta today.  At least I had some self control and not eat it in one sitting.

Need a new way to get a hold again.

G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

babu you will find a way, if not, i'm gonna push you a little when i come back to ny, and we'll find a way together =)