2006-02-01

Ah, my 2nd day posting on this blog. Well the first blog I actually posted wasn't much but a test, I still call it a blog. I really should be working right now, then again, I need to blog as well.

This is an experiment for me. It will help me in a few ways. First, it will help with my typing. 2. Give me another outlet to entertain people. 3. As I discuss the the crap that goes on in my head, maybe I'll figure myself out at the same time. God knows I don't have the balls to see a shrink right now. I'm sure there are more reasons, can't think about them right now. I'll list em as I make them up. Buwahahaha.

I don't expect this blog to be viewed by a lot of people. Perhaps a spoonful of friends and any poor sould that stumbles upon this blog. I'm sre I'll have lots to talk about and then not be lazy and post it. Working in an IT dept all by my loneseome, I get hit with a lot of goofy shit. I just roll with it. I'll post old stories that I have from crap that happens here and stuff. I'll post some pics and links that I find. I'll talk a lot is what it's boiling down to.

Just so you know me a little bit, I'll leave u with catch phrase that I use in my signature at work

Your man in the mine fields of computing.
Greg

No comments: