2006-02-10

And now, something completley different.

So I went with a few friends last night to this gay bar called Splash. 2 of the friends were gay just so we know and my friend T who calls herself a faghag. I know it's not the most couth thing to say. But between them 3, it's ok. Interesting place. Drink specials a plenty, make them strong too. I only had 1. We sat up in the front where they have 3 large screens playing music videos. They were telling me about this video where 3 or 4 chicks are doing construction work with tits and ass jiggling a plenty. They were upset that it wasn't coming on, but eventually did. I was happy too. Anyways. Something to experience, these guys are funny as hell though. Hung out with them a few times before during other social events. After, went back to my friends house and ordered a Patsy's Pizza with shrooms. DAMN GOOD!

My day leading up to it was uneventful.

Theres a girl in my office whos last day is today. Will miss her sort of. Never interacted so much that we're friends or anything. Will say goodbye to her later on.
The rest of my day will be spent cleaning up my office. Looks like a tornado hit it.

Later
G

No comments: