2006-02-13


LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW.....................

god i love the snow sometimes. love it even more now that i purchased a SNOWBLOWER!!!!! was talking to my sister last friday about it. Said that we need to help ease the work on my dad cause he's soo stubborn he'll always use a shovel + the age thing. Looked online, found something nice at home depot. Called them to confirm this, got the run around for a while then someone was like, whoever u spoke too didn't know their ass from their elbow. None in stock but all snowblowers are %50 off!

WOOHOO! Michele (sister) and I get there after work and find a better model and with the % off we get a sweet deal.
Sunday comes and mom is the first to use it. I couldn't stop talking about how awesome it was all day. One of my better ideas thats even impressed me! Anyways, if you get a lot of snow in ur area, go buy one!


Peace.
G

No comments: