2008-05-06

So I was going to start posting up some pics of some subway life that I've been taking with my new Blackberry Curve. The pictures aren't all the best qual from it, but it will do. Then something awesome happened, I got LAID OFF! WHEEEEEE!

Basically it happened on the 25th of April. I had a feeling something was going to happen, cause the company was in LAYOFF mode and 2 people from my office were cut the day before.

So anyways, I've been happy for over a week now. A lot of stress has fallen off my shoulders and I'm happier than I have been in 4 years. I still have to go in and out of the city at least once or twice a week so my plans for posting subway life pics will be saved.

Here is pics #1 and #2



I now will be updating a bit more often to talk about home life and other stuffs.

G

No comments: