2008-05-15

This is an email that I was typing to my sister pretty much in real time as I was traveling in the subway. English is cut off here and there cause I'm typing on a Blackberry Curve

Enjoy





So I ran out early on accident to the shrinky dink. I thought it was 11am but calendar was 11:30. Ok great now I'm early. Now I'm at bedford ave and no L is ruuning into manhattan. Now I already parked in WillyB, I have too get on L to the G to the R or W. And G runs like turds stuck in tar. V comes after every 2 Es. Here comes E#2. Now I wait for V to 34st then wait for R or W. How long will that take? On the bright side I helped out a cute young German couple trying to get to Ground Zero. A guy on the train told them to follow this crabby bitchy lady back to the G to the 7 train, but they didn't really get him off the bat. And crabass lady bolted from the train at Lorimer. They asked me for help and told them just to follow me. We spoke as much as we could. I liked them and want them as friends. Hehehehe.

They told me their plans and I tried to break down some good shopping to them as well. I missed the V train at ELY. Cause doors were closing as I just saw the train. So I waited with them for the E and sent my new Kraut friends on their way. I miss them already. Haha

So now I have an old Chinese lady staring at my crotch and smiling, I guess cause I'm a pair of jeans with hole right there. Haha. She keeps glancing over. Little freak. Bet she still like to wear little school girl outfits and suck on lolly pops at home for her man. Lol. I just laughed out loud literally. Hahahaha. Now she's sitting what looks like to be a gangsta pose. I swear tgo God.

Damn, she just got off the train. I'm still not at my transfer for the R. Doh. Don't even think I should go now and see if I can resched and not waste money on a short appt.


Update, I'm at 34st. Changing trains now. Damn, I'm getting a thumb cramp from this blackberry. Oooh cops with machine guns at 34st and a K-9 unit. Cute doggy


Update Update! At 34st I check fone and got VM. This is getting hairy. Anthony played hooky from work and wants to pickup he speaker cabinet from that that was redoing the tolex on it. Somewhere over the Whitestone Bridge.
Sooooo, since my appt went to shit, I will go to her office and resched, go home, go to Anthony's take a ride and get his cabinet.

Update 3. Spoke to shrinky dink, for 10 min, found out L trains OK now. Going home now, getting GPS, going to Ant's then get the cab. What a fiasco this has been. I learned that cute girls go to see shrinky dink too.
I'll attach a subway pic haha
Hope u appreciate my live coverage, painstakingly typed on a BB


I miss my Krauts.........

Greg

No comments: