2008-05-27

So....how was your Memorial Weekend? I for once actually did something instead of sit around the house and BBQ. I had some plans that were lame like grocery shopping and sitting on my ass watching the love handles grow.

2 friends of mine talked me into going to the Jersey Shore. I am glad they did. I needed to sit out in the sun for a while and get some color on this almost translucent body I have. I went on Sat getting some of my color. Good thing too, I need to get a base tan cause I'm going to the Mediterranean region for my vacation, and don't want to get all crispy.

So, I'm happy a bit. On Monday, I went to the movies and saw the new Indiana Jones film. Pretty damn good. Go see it, don't download it. It's worth the admission.

I really don't have much else to report so I think I'll just insert another random pic.

So, a few weeks back my sister and I found some random vending machine but didn't know what it dispenses. It was lacking information on what it was selling and for how much. Just had a coin slot. You take a guess as to what it was selling. Oh and the coin slot was vertically placed, that was odd.

No comments: