2008-05-15

Well, at least I'm doing something while on unemployment. My sister's company had 4tix up for grabs to see a Mets game today. Mets vs Nationals. (mets lost 1-0 oh well)
My parents, myself and my friend Angie went to the game to kill a few hours. I haven't been to a baseball game in about 22years. Last game I saw was 1st game of the Mets World Series where again, they lost 1-0. The weather held out, and in the later innings we got quite a bit of sun. Great photo ops. Was really interested in going since this is the last year for Shea Stadium. New stadium is being built right next door. Kinda weird to look to ur left and see the top of the other stadium right there.
Next stop, Yankee Stadium. Never have been in my life and again, they are tearing it down cause another one is being built.
Here are some pics
Enjoy



Me at the game




Shea Stadium


Good ol' Crackerjacks

No comments: